Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back/Delts b-6

Today is a off day so I have done my HIIT. My macros should be dead on cutting carbs down to 160 or so today.

Last night I trained back and shouders.Felt like strength was down a little but not to bad.It picked up as the w/o progressed.My Macros and supps were dead on yesterday also!Been another good week for that so far.

On a good note,I got asked twice yesterday how much weight I've lossed and was told I was doing great.But scales haven't moved much since December.I'm hoping it's Muscle gain and fatloss and not just people being nice!! After getting in and winning 3 /12 week Transformation contest I'm use to seeing the scales move 50 to 70lbs in 12 weeks. But now I wish I didn't do them cause I know my muscle loss was great! :/ Why ole why don't I have patience!!! Just like many Americans,I want it now! lol!

Also,THANKS for doing the Q&A on the Team Franco BB, F/B page. So informative to read!! I can relate to alot of the questions!!! Very admirable of you to take your time and knowledge to help others!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment