Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ok,here is the skinny. This is Routine A that I started on upon seeking Joe for help.I have completed Routines A-B and C for 4 rotations each. My weight on each has went up and if not weight reps has. I feel stronger than ever. My Body weight went up and now I'm dropping 1 to 2 lbs a week. But the best part is my wasteline is declining and so is my Body Fat %. Which I am estatic about. I have had many compliments on losing weight,which I really haven't lossed that many lbs at all.That means I am either gaining or maintaining lean muscle mass an lossing bodyfat.I have also been given that oh boy several times over my strength level in the GYM!!! Now that is a EGO builder since I don't use spotters!
I have been in "12 Week Challenges" several times where I would lose 70 to 80lbs but I would lose a lot of Muscle.Joe has proven to me that I don't need to do without eating carbs or fat.This has really opened my eyes!!!! The DUDE even states I can eat WHITE rice! But I don't like rice! HaHa!!
I know I could be further along than I am.How you may ask? Well I went thru Christmas time doing this and we all know the foods that are around at that time.I have also been on 2 vacations since starting and we all know finding a place to train is hard,out of town.Also me and the family like to eat nice while away.Also I got moved to 1rst shift and my hours got all messed up.now I train in the evening when I have to work 12 hour shifts with a total of 2.5 hrs. of commute time.The GYM is packed in the evening with all the New Year resolutioners and it is tuff getting my cardio in post training. I just run out of time.Plus when I am off work,I am not awake as long so my meals change!!!! But the main factor of progression was a hurt lower back. I pulled a muscle and limited the weight.That sucked.
Well I am going on a CRUISE to the BAHAMAS friday and when I get back it is time to get super focused and VERY DISCIPLINED. Cardio will be a MUST,perfect Macros each meal will be a MUST. I want to get all I can out of this and I want it BAD!!!!



Sqauts
135-12,12,12
225-12
315-8,8
225-10
135-10

Leg ext.145-15
305-10,10,10

Leg Curl
160-15,15
250-7,7

Bar Lunge45-15
95-12,12

Seated Calve raise
90-20,20
180-20,20

Macros
P=220
C=200
F=45
Fr=25

Supplements
Multi Vit.
Fish oil
Huma-Pro Aminos
Gold Standard Whey Isolate
Vitamin C
Vitamin A

No comments:

Post a Comment